Wednesday, June 10, 2009

6-9-09 Ultrasound


Here are the latest ultrasound pictures!!!! In the first one you we have a really good face profile. I can't believe how you can see where the ears and nose and month are!!!

In the second one you can see baby A full profile.They call this one baby A
because it is closest to the exit.
See it's little legs???.......
The third picture is baby B. It waved at us during the ultrasound and seemed to like to suck it's thumb.
It was really cool too see them move around. They were jumping around and stretching. I can't feel any of it yet, but it was neat to see how alive they are.

1 comment:

Valerie Harper said...

Oh - MY - Goodness! Congratulations on your news. I am in shock, I can just imagine how you two feel. Two babies and a new home.