
I know you are all waiting to hear the big news of what the twins are!! We are having 2 boys!!
I am 20 weeks (5 months) along now so they are about 6 and a half inches long from head to butt and about 10 inches from head to heel. They are measuring the right size and both are healthy.
They are quite active! They like to kick me quite a bit, especially when there are loud noises. They wake up and start kicking for EVERY song at the meetings at the Kingdom Hall, and sometimes won't stop kicking for the entire meeting. Other times when music is playing they will start kicking too.
When Trevor gets home and starts talking to them and poking them, they will kick in response. I can't believe how active they are!!
4 comments:
Aloha from Maui!
Thanks for the post. Congrats on your little boys!
Jen Homan
Awww guys that is so great!! We are so happy for the 4 of you. Congrats on the boys we love you u and wish we could see you more.. Love Michael,Becky and Irelynd
I am so excited for you and Trevor. So glad to hear they are both healthy and kicking away.
Luv ya,
Nancy
aw you guys, how exciting!! Trevor must be walking tall! lol Jill ,now you can start the fun decorating. love you guys! Michele Graves
Post a Comment