Sunday, September 13, 2009

been busy

Hello everyone!! Well the past couple of weeks have been pretty busy for me. so I didn't get to post as I told a few of you I would. One of the other girls at the office was on vacation so I worked extra---- which means I was extra tired. They have hired my replacement so I have been training her for 3 weeks now. I just gave my notice on Friday so I will be done working at the end of the month.

Then I will be able to concentrate on getting everything finally ready for the babies, there is still a lot to do!!

We bought cribs this weekend and set them up. They are a beautiful dark brown color. I will post a picture when the nursery is done or closer to it. Right now everything is piled on the floor since I don't have a dresser or any storage shelves up in the closet yet.

My mom also had a small shower for me last weekend. I stayed there for the weekend so Trevor finished painting the living room and get it aired out!!! It is so inviting and cozy now!!
P.S.-- haven't picked out any names yet.

No comments: