Last week we got the boys swings and the boys really like them. Gives me a bit more free time. I also got a 'peanut shell' sling. That has helped in giving me an extra 'hand' when they don't want to be put in their swings. They are still small enough that I can put both of them in there for now.
Breast feeding has been SO hard for us. I don't know what I am going to do. To quit or not to quit. I guess I shouldn't feel like quitting would be failing, I know my circumstances are very out of the ordinary. But I just feel like I got cheated out of a lot with the premature birth and the extended hospital stay and I don't want to be cheated out of this too. But I am saying it is hard.
We got an OUTRAGEOUS electric bill this month.... So we are in the process of getting the house insulated this week to help. But then we found out today that our heater is not working properly.... That would explain our bill... so we also need a new unit. It still heats, but it just uses a lot more electricity than it should. Oh, the joys of owning a home!!
Here are a bunch more pictures - ENJOY!
Feeding time
Nicolas is very expressive with his eyebrows
Nicolas: "I can hold my head up all by myself"
Nicolas: "let's play"
Nicolas and his Fishy
Nicolas 4 mos. old
Nicolas deep in thought
Ethan

Nicolas deep in thoughtEthan
No comments:
Post a Comment