Here are some picture of some "Beary" special boys in their cute bear overalls.
What do you think the boys are thinking / saying in this picture??
Leave your caption in a comment.
| Nicolas smile |
| Ethan smile |
| Ethan's "beary" cute! |
Nicolas has found his thumb |
6 comments:
"When do you think they'll figure out this baby thing is all an act and we can really do everything for ourselves???"
Nicks disgusting sucking that thumb...makes me sad I miss my little thumb sucker! Glad to see Ethans keeping up with the smiles and Nicks joining in more often. I told them to never let you photo them smiling at the same time, so get used to being disappointed me and the boys understand each other. haha love you guys!
cute pic - makes you want to keep on looking.
I remeber the very 1st time I saw Camaron do hers.
Love, TRINA
First Picture as to what they are thinking.
Nicolas: This bear costume is so embarrassing, and momma is gonna post this on the internet for all to see.
Ethan: Well maybe it won't be that bad. Maybe we will get discovered like those Olsen kids 20 years ago.
1st pic - Who's all those funny people looking at us!
The boys are precious. Growing and growing. So glad they are doing so well. We here in Indiana are so glad you have this blog and that we get to see them growing and changing.
Love you all. Aunt Pat
Thanks for all your comments everyone!!!
Post a Comment