Sunday, September 19, 2010

One year old

The boys turned one year old Thursday (September 16th). At this time last year we didn’t even know if they would survive and get to come home to be with us. AND NOW…. they are happy and healthy and growing well!!! We had a long hard road to get to where we are, but it was all worth it. They make us so much happier than we could have ever imagined!!! Nicolas is such a sweetie. He likes blowing bubbles and being tickled.  He is ticklish ALL over. Ethan is such a adventurer. He likes pulling himself up and walking around the furniture. He will be walking in no time!!!

We took pictures at the park to mark this milestone in their life to see how far we have come. I put them in their jeans and let them play in the grass and leaves. Ethan now knows what grass and leaved and dirt tastes like…. ha… ha… :) He just can’t help himself.

Well, I don’t know the next time I will be able to get any good pictures. Our camera got ran over by our car since we did not know it had fallen on the ground until it was to late. I AM VERY SAD!!!! We bought it just 11 months ago (on our anniversary) so we could take pictures of the boys in the NICU. I just LOVE taking pictures of the boys as you have seen.


IMG_0141IMG_0154   IMG_0145 IMG_0146 IMG_0152IMG_0149 IMG_0127  IMG_0157IMG_0150

2 comments:

MaineLitchhult said...

What a difference a year makes! They look awesome. Look out for the walking stage...they don't actually walk - they RUN! Miss you and love you!

Audrey said...

Glad to see that you finally decided that the car was at fault for running the camera over....I was getting worried. :)