I gave Ethan a "disolvable" baby cookie to chew on, I turn around to sit Nicolas down and I turn around the cookie is gone..... He put the whole thing in his mouth!!!!!!

Yesterday Ethan had pancakes for the first time, loved them, the funny thing is I set it on a plate and put it in front of him to feed himself, instead of taking the pieces of pancake, he tried to eat the plate first!!!
Today I was feeing Ethan baby food and was trying to get him to try to use the spoon to feed himself and he just wanted the bowl, so I let him have it and instead of trying to eat the baby food IN the bowl, he tried to eat the bowl!!!!
-Other funny stuff this morning-
 |
| What are you doing under the coffee table??? And why do you have a fork?? |
2 comments:
what were you feeding him that looks super nasty?!?!?!?! That bowl of green ick make me question your judgement lol
It was peas!!! Anything grinded to a pulp looks nasty!!!
Post a Comment