Friday, April 22, 2011

The boys may be harder to keep up with, but they are SO much fun and are really starting to interact with each other and that is just so touching to my heart!!! Today Nicolas was crying because I was in the kitchen on the other side of the baby gate. Ethan goes over to him and gently pats him on his back and says "hi, hi, hi" as sweet as he can!!! It was SO precious and it worked!!! Nick stopped crying and went to play with Ethan, ripping out and crinkling the pages on an old phone book.... Oh well I guess it's cheap fun....lol

Snuggle Time
I have been warned by other mothers of twins about how they start working as a team to get into trouble. We had our first incident of this a couple weeks ago. I put Ethan and Nick in the same crib to play when Ethan decided he wanted out and used Nick as a step stool and jumped out!!!!....lol I am sure this is not the last time Nick will be used in this way since he loves the deep pressure. He loves it when Ethan hits him or kicks him. He thinks it's all fun and games!! And Ethan isn't being mean when he does it anyway, he IS just playing. At least they are both tough little guys!! When I ran in to find Ethan had jumped out of the crib, as soon I picked him up he stopped crying and daddy asked him "What did you think you were doing?" he answered 
Reading Time
with a BIG grin and said "heeeee!!!!!" :) I think he would do it again if given a chance.... lol

Ethan has added thank you to his vocabulary.... it's SO sweet. "dee do" is how he says it.... so cute!
He is even picking up words that I have not yet tried to get him to say!!! The other day he was sitting in my lap at the meeting when the speaker said "Turn in your Bible's to......" The next thing I know Ethan says "Bible, Bible, Bible." all the while he is hitting the Bible I have in my hand. So that goes to show our little ones are really listening!!!

No comments: