 |
| Memorial of Jesus Death |
 |
| My Daffodils |
The weather is FINALLY nice (let's just hope it stays that way this time. Spring has some bi-polar issues this year) We have all been enjoying being outdoors a lot more on
the warm days. It's nice to do satisfying yard work.
I have also been trying to spend more time in the ministry as the weather warms. I really miss going and talking to others about the Bible hope, and it helps me find my joy in worship again as things were getting really dark for me. It makes me happy to feel like I am finding my way again. Ethan's favorite Bible story right now is Noah's ark...
of course! Who doesn't love animals and rainbows! He mentions the pretty rainbow in all his prayers now. We had the joy of seeing a beautiful double rainbow after a rain a couple weeks ago! It was magnificent!
 |
| Spring 2014 after a bike tide at the park |
Today we went to the park and the boys rode their bikes. We also took a picnic lunch and let the boys play on the playground. I have never seen two kids so exhausted! Thank you Spring for bringing back
naptime! We made great memories today!
Below is a video of them
riding their bikes the other day. They LOVE to ride!
Nic is singing his current theme song "Let's do, do it. Let's do it, do it, do it!" The other day Ethan rode his bike 3 miles while a friend and I walked. It's nice to be outdoors again!
No comments:
Post a Comment