Monday, November 30, 2009

almost over-- big news

A lot has happened in the past couple of weeks. I am sorry I have not been able to update you before now. I don't have a lot of time so this will have to be a quick update.


To start off, both the boys now weigh over 5 lb. They are getting to be so big!!

Over a week ago Nicolas started breathing all by his big boy self....yippy!!!!! Half the battle is now over. You can see his whole face now!! He is now taking his feedings by bottle and doing good so far.

Ethan is taking all of his feedings by bottle now, and he is breastfeeding some too.

Now the BIG NEWS... Ethan is coming home Wed. We will be staying at the hospital learning how to take care of him for the next 2 nights. We are very excited!!!! For those of you I told that he was going to have to have surgery, he doesn't have to have that now.


Below are some new pictures of both the boys!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh guys that is amazing!!! We all are so happy for you.. The Boys are so beautiful, Can't wait for all to be together at home. We love you Becky

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill, its Barb Tiffany, grandma's friend for years, I just wanted to say hello, and let you know how much I have enjoyed watching the babies grow, it is a miracle. They are getting so big, and yes one is home so you can practice, for the next one. My daughter had triplets last Jan. and they were in the hospital for a while also, two came home at the same time, and a week later the other one came home she had two boys and a girl, let me tell you it is unbelieveable how they have grown, they all weigh about 17lbs now, I could just go on and on. What I am trying to say it God is Good. Love to all of you Barb