Ethan had a BIG milestone last week.... He ate from a bottle for the first time!! :) He got the concept right away. He only took 3ML the first time, but then a
They are both weighing 4 lb 11oz--- they have both doubled their birth weight!! :) They can now were baby clothes... they look so cute!!! I can't belive how fast they are growing up!!
Ethan graduated out of his isolette and into an open crib last night the nurse told me. I didn't get to see him in his big boy bed yet. I stayed home yesterday and did a lot of sorting and washing of their clothes. I am determined this week to get a dresser to put all of them in. I am going up to see them in a bit.
Below are 2 more posts with more new pictures.
4 comments:
Nice family pics. With their great progress we can start to see each ones expressions, without as much tubing & how they look alike!
We had our circuit assembly this past weekend, "Protect Your Spirituality". Train them well, together. Just think how you are going to contribute to 2 men, to help them have Jah's thinking.
1Cor. 16:13 "Stay awake, stand firm in the faith, carry on as men, grow mighty."
With love to your family, TRINA
Just wanted to tell you that I really enjoy your blog: pictures are great and love to hear how the boys are doing with your updates!!! It was good to see you at the assembly, and hope to get together with you two real soon. Sooo exciting about the boys and how well they're doing, Ethans got such pretty big eyes, so cute. Looking forward to them growing up and to see what kind of little personalities they will have! Miss you guys....love, Nancy
Hey guys,
We are so excited for you both that the boys will be going home soon. We are so happy that everything is going so well for you all. We can't wait to meet the boys and see you guys. Once things get settled down and you all get home Jeff and I would like to get together, it's been such a long time Jill. :) We are so excited for you all and we've been thinking about you a lot and we hope everything continues to go as well as it has been. May Jehovah continue to bless your family as he already has. Take care and we will talk to you guys soon.
With Love,
Jeff and Casey Miller
The boys are getting cuter and cuter every pic you post. I wish Missouri wasn't so far away so we could see our new cousins in person. Good luck! Love, April, Alex, Cameron and Hannah
Post a Comment