Monday, February 15, 2010

Eye Dr.

This week Nicolas had a Dr. appointment with the eye Dr. and it went good. His eyes are all healed up! --- Both the boys had retinopathy of prematurity- that has to do with the growth of the blood vessels in the eye. The last 28-40 weeks of gestation is when the eye rapidly develops. Since the boys were born at 25 weeks that mean their eyes were very immature. They have been watched closely by an eye Dr. and their eyes have now matured and healed!!! Ethan's eyes were OK before he even came home.

We all caught a cold last week- all at the same time!! I was so tired after being sick and taking care or the boys being sick as well that by Sunday I got up and attempted to get ready for meeting and just couldn't do it. Trevor took care of the boys while I went back to bed at 10 AM and didn't wake till 3PM!!! And I still went at bed at a decent time that night!! I really needed to get caught up on sleep!!

Oh, and the boys are 5 months old tomrrow!!! The top picture is Nicolas - he took hold of a toy for the first time and he really likes his new toy. The second picture is Ethan peeking at us from his swing.

No comments: