Good 'Ol Boys
My boys are better now. Nic just has a slight cough left over. But everyone is happy again and mom can sleep through the night. We took this picture at meeting last night. They look like such little men with their hats. They are getting SO big. I have been going through the computer organizing the hundreds of pictures I have of them, and I tell you.... to see what they look liked when they first came home..... what a difference!!! They are now 14 lbs., more than twice their size when they came home!!! It just makes me teary eyed to see how far they have some.I was thinking how funny it is when you have your own kids you notice the littlest things. Like, normally when you hear a baby it's just babble or gibberish to you. But when it's YOUR baby you notice the new sound or "word" he's using today. That cute noise they have never made before, or that noise they are using over and over again-- that is a word to them!! And it just makes you smile!!! "ooooahhhh" was Nicolas word for a while when he would get really excited!!! Now he and Ethan are giggling when excited!! I have some video of that I will post soon.
Sorry I got all sentimental on you there.... just needed to record some memories.

No comments:
Post a Comment