Sunday, May 9, 2010

Silly Ethan sticks out his tongue when he gets excited now Ethan (L) Nicolas (R)
Handsome boys


Nicolas: "whoop! whoop! whoop!"

awww... what a cute smile!



Let me give you an update on the past week. This morning I took Ethan to the ER because he's had a bad cough that was getting worse. It was causing him to vomit all his feedings and then he was choking on it. It was a long weekend. They did find he has the early stage of pneumonia so they put him on antibiotic and sent us home. I am just glad we caught it early enough. He is doing OK.

Last Monday Nicolas had an EEG (that is a test were they put a bunch of wire leads on his head to monitor his brain waves). It is a routine procedure since he had a seizure. They just want to check to make sure everything is ok to let him be weaned off his medication... yippy!!! I haven't noticed anything abnormal about him so I am sure the results will come back fine. The seizure was probably from his nervous system being too immature. The neurologist will call and let us know the results soon.

I hope you enjoy the pictures!!!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I love these pics!! Ethan looks so cute sticking his little tounge out and I hope he's feeling better soon. And it looks like nick is trying to "pound it" pretty sure adias dying to give him a pound! Give them hugs for me!! Aunt Auddie!