Saturday, July 16, 2011

Summer Fun

Crazy Hair!! LOL yeah so I really need to cut the boys hair, but just haven’t been able to bring myself to do it yet. It’s much longer now, these pictures were taken over a month ago!!

019021

017016


---First Party the boys were invited to = FUN, FUN in the pool!

031026024028


Baby Robin… awww!!

018016


Back in June we took the boys to their first visit to the zoo!! We had a wonderful evening. My personal favorite was the giraffes. They were so comical with their long tongues reaching out to get you. It was so much fun for all four of us.

039041


The boys are little monkeys. They love to climb!!! Ethan is in the picture on the left and he can’t figure out how to get down. They are also both climbing the back of the couch. Here is shot of Nick, he can’t quite get over…… YET!!

033IMG_0882

Ethan likes to put on big people shoes….lol

IMG_0881IMG_0880

Nicolas is SUCH a clown.  He loves being silly. Here is being silly this morning.

IMG_0879


Well a lot has happened in the past couple of months. The boys had their first extended stay away from home that went very well. My parents and Trevor's parents each took care of one child for 3 nights. I was ready to have them back by the 2nd night. I missed my little buddies. But it was better then wrestling them to sit and be quiet during the Bible Convention. As soon as we got them back home they decided to cut a total of 8 teeth between the two of them in only 4 weeks. So they have been cranky to say the least. And they have discovered the highest pitch their voice will go and love to use it EVERY DAY!!!…. I really hope this is a faze that quickly goes away. Lately they have been playing with Mega Blocks, and balls. They LOVE to explore outside (Ethan likes sticks and Nick likes leaves) Ethan LOVES books and will get very upset when story time is over. Ethan also has learned how to play trucks, he’ll push it around going “brummm, brummm… beep! beep!” We are working on feeding themselves with a spoon, boy that is messy! Ethan can so summer saults and Nick is trying to do them. Oh did I mentions that Ethan can climb out of his crib? I am not ready for the toddler bed yet, but the day is coming soon. Sad smile My babies are growing up and are toddlers. I really miss the baby stage but this stage is so fun too. They have such personalities and a sense of humor!! They make me laugh every day and can’t imagine my life with out them. I am so blessed!! Smile Smile X’s 2!!!

No comments: