I know it has been over a month since I have posted anything, I am SO sorry to all of you waiting to see new pictures!!!!
Nicolas had eye surgery 4 weeks ago, he is doing really really good now. His eyes are no longer crossed! He recovered well, the very next day he acted as if nothing even happened. He is now reaching out for toys and grabbing them more accurately!!! He is more social and interactive with us too. I am so happy he is doing so better. We still have a lot of work with him, trying to get him caught up, but he is sitting on his own very well now, he can roll over like a pro and he is scooting a bit. He loves to be lifted high up in the air and also to be thrown on the bed and tickled (so does Ethan)
Ethan has officially cut his first tooth today!!!!! He is walking around the furniture like a pro. He was seeming so eager to walk that I thought he'd be walking by the end of this month, but he has figured out that he falls too much so when we try to get him to let go and stand, just sits down. Crawling gets him where he needs to be fast enough anyway. But I know walking will be in the very near future with him. My days are numbered!!
Trevor and I just celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary a week ago. We went to Dogwood Canyon Park, it is our family tradition to go there once every year. It was nice to see the park with it's fall colors. It has a paved walking trail so we took the boys with us in the stroller then let them play in the leaves. Then we went to a horse ranch and got to see some beautiful horses and learn all about them (we are getting a baby sitter next time we go there so we can ride.) Then we went to a really nice restaurant, by this time it was the boys bedtime and we wore them out so they fell asleep in their stroller while we had a quiet and delicious meal (steak and stuffed shrimp....mmmmm......) It was a good day!! I don't have any pictures uploaded to my computer of that day, I will try to get them on here soon. But there are a lot of other pictures below. ENJOY!
 |
| Ethan - this is just funny |
 |
| Ethan "Yee haw!!!" |
 |
| Nicolas is sucking BOTH of his thumbs at the same time!! |
 |
Ethan gets on top of Nicolas sometimes, so I turned the tables on him
and put Nick on top of him... |
 |
| blah!!!! |
 |
| Ethan: "OK Nick, so this is the plan....." |
 |
| "what?!? we are innocent!! we weren't scheming!!" |
 |
| swings at the park |
 |
| this just looks like trouble!!! |
2 comments:
look out jill they are gonna team up on you one day when you least expect it...
I know!! And it dosen't help that Ethan is a climber!!!!
Post a Comment